[CMake] Adding support for Absoft Fortran compilers in CMake

Michael Jackson mike.jackson at bluequartz.net
Wed Jan 19 10:47:21 EST 2011

That is awesome that you want to support CMake. I have some collaborators that use Absoft and want to switch to CMake but can not due to some issues. I think a great place to start would be this link:

http://www.cmake.org/pipermail/cmake/2009-September/031730.html
Mike Jackson                      www.bluequartz.net
Principal Software Engineer       mike.jackson at bluequartz.net
BlueQuartz Software               Dayton, Ohio