[CMake] Adding support for Absoft Fortran compilers in CMake

Tony Goelz cag at absoft.com
Wed Jan 19 10:32:42 EST 2011

My apologies in advance  if this is not the correct place to start my inquiry.
I am looking for information on getting support for Absoft's Fortran compilers
on Linux, Windows and OS X added to
a future release of CMake. Ideally, the Absoft compilers would be supported in
the same manner that other vendor's Fortran compilers.

Can someone provide me with the appropriate channel to get this process started?
Absoft is willing to
a provide no cost copy of the compilers as well as making modifications to our
compiler drivers if required.

Tony Goelz
Absoft Corporation