[CMake] CDash submissions show up as two entries, one row for update, one for build/test etc

David Cole david.cole at kitware.com
Thu Jan 13 09:53:48 EST 2011

Can you pass along your whole script, and describe how the looping
works rather than just the snippet you sent...? (Or is that not
possible for some reason?)

We don't typically run more than one dashboard per script, so you may
discovered a real problem with trying to run more than one dashboard
from a single script...

Does this happen only on 2nd and later dashboards in your loop, or
does even the very 1st one demonstrate this problem?