[CMake] CPack and configure_file

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Mon Jan 10 12:18:35 EST 2011

On 10.01.11 17:26:04, Tobias Ellinghaus wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I create some files inside of CMAKE_CURRENT_BINARY_DIR using configure_file().
> These are not installed but needed for compiling the program. When creating a
> .tgz file with make package_source these files are not included so that the
> resulting source package is basically useless.
>
> Is there a way to add these files? I have searched through google and the list
> archives and only found http://www.cmake.org/Bug/view.php?id=8438 which would
> at least allow to copy the files into CMAKE_CURRENT_SOURCE_DIR.

Are you sure you've built a source-package? I can't reproduce this here
using include(CPack) and make package_source.

As far as I understood your description for a binary package of your code
the files won't be necessary as they're only needed during compilation?

Andreas

--
Go to a movie tonight.  Darkness becomes you.