[CMake] CPack and configure_file

Tobias Ellinghaus houz at gmx.de
Mon Jan 10 11:26:04 EST 2011

Hello,

I create some files inside of CMAKE_CURRENT_BINARY_DIR using configure_file().
These are not installed but needed for compiling the program. When creating a
.tgz file with make package_source these files are not included so that the
resulting source package is basically useless.

Is there a way to add these files? I have searched through google and the list
archives and only found http://www.cmake.org/Bug/view.php?id=8438 which would
at least allow to copy the files into CMAKE_CURRENT_SOURCE_DIR.

Thanks
Tobias