[CMake] Generator for NetBeans 6.9

Sebastian Meier sebastianmeier59 at gmx.de
Fri May 28 03:48:46 EDT 2010

Hi Alex,

> Hmm, if you plan to implement a makefile-based generator, why are all
> those settings needed in the project file ?

I am not planning to implement a makefile-based generator. I just chose cmExtraEclipseCDT4Generator as a starting point because it seemed practical.

Do you think in this case - namely a generator that creates some project files and doesn't need to generate a makefile - it would be more appropriate to subclass cmLocalGenerator or cmGlobalGenerator or both?