[CMake] CPackDeb generator patch

Droscy droscy85 at yahoo.it
Mon Feb 15 07:13:05 EST 2010

Hi, I've tested your patch and it works fine.

I've noticed that it creates a double-dependency: libc6 (>= 2.1.3),
libc6 (>= 2.3.6-6~) I don't know if this is a bug or it is correct,
anyway I'm notifying you.

I have, also, a suggestion (I don't know how easy is to implement, but
I'll tell you): in the final dependency list, user-specified depends
should override the same depends found with dpkg-shlibdeps. For example
I have a program that depends on libqtcore4, actually it needs at least
version 4.5.2, but on my system I have 4.6.0, so the final dependency
list contains both my entry and the one found on my system, instead it
should contain only my entry.

Bye
Droscy