[CMake] Possible 'brief' output options for UnixMakefileGenerator

David Cole david.cole at kitware.com
Tue Dec 21 07:13:11 EST 2010

One more alternative worth considering here that is cross-platform and
doesn't require a wrapper script. (Not sure if it quiets things down enough
for you or not, but the latest change to this feature will quiet things a
little bit more starting with the upcoming CMake 2.8.4.)

See the RULE_MESSAGES global property:
http://www.cmake.org/cmake/help/cmake-2-8-docs.html#prop_global:RULE_MESSAGES

And bugs related to it (all of which are closed at this point):

HTH,
David