[CMake] Possible 'brief' output options for UnixMakefileGenerator

Campbell Barton ideasman42 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 20 23:59:07 EST 2010

Slightly improved version which treats "Linking" lines separately from
source lines.
and its not messed up by threaded builds.

---
#!/bin/bash
# filters CMake output to be more like nan-makefiles

FILTER="^\[ *[0-9]*%] \|^Built target "
make $@ | \
		sed -u -e 's/^Linking .*\//Linking /' | \
		sed -u -e 's/^.*\//  /' | \
		grep --line-buffered -v "$FILTER"

echo "Build Done"
---