[CMake] Minimal Info.plist

David Cole david.cole at kitware.com
Tue Apr 20 13:37:10 EDT 2010

The Bundle generator is a (sort of silly) "create a bundle from a command
line executable at packaging time" mechanism. You do not want to use it
unless that is exactly what you are trying to do.

If you're building a regular Mac Bundle application and you already have
your Bundle built at build time, the DragNDrop or the PackageMaker cpack
generators are probably the two you'll be most interested in.

The best documentation on this stuff is probably the CPack chapter in the
Mastering CMake book.

HTH,
David