[CMake] Minimal Info.plist

Ben Medina ben.medina at gmail.com
Tue Apr 20 12:11:19 EDT 2010

That seems to be how everyone does it, so I guess I'll follow suit.
What's throwing me off is the wiki says this about the Bundle
generator: "Rationale: de-facto standard mechanism for distributing
bundles." Unless that's only specifically referencing the previous
sentence about distributing a compressed disk image.

Is there any documentation about why one would choose the Bundle
generator over DragNDrop?

Thanks,
Ben