[CMake] Subversion_WC_INFO and git svn

Arnaud Gelas arnaud_gelas at hms.harvard.edu
Fri Apr 9 10:55:26 EDT 2010

Hi guys,

I have recently mirrored one svn project on github, and I am trying to
keep both version up to date using git svn.

In this project (on the svn repository), I was using
Subversion_WC_INFO to get the revision, but now on the git repository,
I get one error message that my directory is not a working copy.

First, is there anyway to get the svn revision number using git svn?
and thus add a new macro (or modify the existing one)?

Else, could we change FindSubversion.cmake line 70 SEND_ERROR by
STATUS and return 0, in such a case?

Thanks for your answer,
Arnaud