[CMake] Eclipse CDT4 generator - No source files

Eric Noulard eric.noulard at gmail.com
Sat Sep 12 05:08:11 EDT 2009

2009/9/11 Dixon, Shane <Shane.Dixon at atmel.com>:
> I’m generating an eclipse project and whenever I import the project, all the
> files are there except for the source and header files.  I had a similar
> problem when generating “Visual Studio 9 2008” projects ( I was missing the
> header files).  I fixed that by adding all the .h files to my project_SRCS
> variable so that they all now show up in VS9, but how do I get this to show
> up in Eclipse?  My build platform is Windows XP SP3.

Should work see:http://www.vtk.org/Wiki/Eclipse_CDT4_Generator

1) If you are building in-source then nothing special happen
2) If you are building out-of-source then you'll have a linked ressource
    in your CDT project

Which version of CMake are you using?
Which version of Eclipse+CDT are you using?

--
Erk
http://www.april.org