[CMake] Eclipse CDT4 generator - No source files

Dixon, Shane Shane.Dixon at atmel.com
Fri Sep 11 15:08:37 EDT 2009

I'm generating an eclipse project and whenever I import the project, all the files are there except for the source and header files.  I had a similar problem when generating "Visual Studio 9 2008" projects ( I was missing the header files).  I fixed that by adding all the .h files to my project_SRCS variable so that they all now show up in VS9, but how do I get this to show up in Eclipse?  My build platform is Windows XP SP3.

--

Shane Dixon

Linux Engineer