[CMake] Eclipse CDT4 generator - No source files

Dixon, Shane Shane.Dixon at atmel.com
Mon Sep 14 11:19:58 EDT 2009

Eric,

I read through the link you sent me and tried again and now I can see the source files, but they show up as a subdirectory in eclipse.  For example, I have a folder called ProjectName/src.  In eclipse, I see src, but it has only CMakeLists.txt but there's a folder called ProjectName/src that has the actual files in it.  It's a little strange having two directories called "src", but it seems to be working as expected.  Thanks for the link.

--
Shane