[CMake] CodeBlocks generator issues

Félix C. Morency felix.morency at gmail.com
Sun Mar 2 19:06:57 EST 2008

Hi,

I just discovered that CMake SVN (future 2.6.0) currently supports
CodeBlocks project generation. I gave it a try and the result seems
promising. I've been able to successfully compile my project under
CodeBlocks 8.02.

However, running the program (which is a command line program) from
CodeBlocks with the "Run" command doesn't work. The error is: "You can't run
a commands-only target...". Another issue is the debugging tool which
doesn't start with this error: "The selected target is only running pre/post
build step commands. Can't debug such a target...".

I guess those issues come from CMake since all those features work with what
I call a "pure CodeBlocks project". Are those issues already known and if
yes, are you planning on fixing them with the release of the 2.6.0 version ?

Regards,
Félix C. Morency