[CMake] PKG installer on Mac

Steven Van Ingelgem steven at vaningelgem.be
Sun Mar 2 15:06:51 EST 2008

Hi,

I have created a CPack installation via "make package"... It's like 3M
big, when I run the installation wizard, I select a different
directory, and the wizard says it'll take 8M on my hard drive... I
install it, but it creates just "usr/bin" (the directories) inside the
destination directory... Nothing else...

Questions:
- Is this a bug or am I doing something wrong?
- How can I let it be installed by default in Applications? (so that I
have Applications/MyProgram.app/.../MyProgram ?)

Thanks :)