[CMake] Cygwin CMake -- Support for VS.NET 2005 applications

Ravi Kiran bh.ravikiran at gmail.com
Sun Oct 21 03:03:06 EDT 2007

Hi Friend(s),
                   I'm Ravi, software engineer from India. We have a
requirement for execution of .net projects in Linux kind of environment. We
have chosen the cygwin for this purpose.
I'm new into the world of Linux, Cygwin as well as CMAKE.

I'm unable to proceed forward and got the information that CMAKE need to be
installed for support of VS.NET (C# 2.0) 2005  in Cygwin. Plz correct me if
i'm wrong.

I have installed Cygwin with default features. Do i need to install CMAKE
for the Cygwin to execute .net GUI projects? In such case plz let me know
where i can find proper documentation to achieve goal in limited period of
time.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
B. Ravi Kiran.