[CMake] Need FindwxWidgets OSX tester for bug 5007

Miguel A. Figueroa-Villanueva miguelf at ieee.org
Sat Oct 20 21:01:00 EDT 2007

Hello,

There is a bug 5007 (http://www.cmake.org/Bug/view.php?id=5007) to
which I think I have a patch for solving the issue, but I don't have
an OSX platform available for testing. I was going to apply the patch
since it seems pretty straight forward, but I'm inclined to wait until
somebody tests it.

Basically, the patch handles the -arch and -isysroot flags returned by
wx-config.

         STRING(REPLACE "-framework;" "-framework "
           wxWidgets_LIBRARIES "${wxWidgets_LIBRARIES}")
+        STRING(REPLACE "-arch;" "-arch "
+          wxWidgets_LIBRARIES "${wxWidgets_LIBRARIES}")
+        STRING(REPLACE "-isysroot;" "-isysroot "
+          wxWidgets_LIBRARIES "${wxWidgets_LIBRARIES}")

Any help will be appreciated.

--Miguel