[CMake] How can I avoid the addition of Debug/Release to the link path?

Mike Jackson imikejackson at gmail.com
Tue Oct 9 08:12:26 EDT 2007

In my experience, it is Xcode that is adding the Debug or Release
additions to your path. I think there is something in the project
settings where you can tell it where to put the built binaries. Of
course that will be wiped out next time you change anything in the
CMake files as cmake will regenerate the Xcode projects.

--
Mike Jackson   Senior Research Engineer