[CMake] CTestCustom.ctest not working?

Kent Williams kent at psychiatry.uiowa.edu
Wed Jan 3 17:11:39 EST 2007

I added a CTestCustom.ctest file to my build directory as suggested on
the CMake website, and it doesn't appear to be doing what it is supposed to.

I'll include my CTestCustom.ctest file below, but basically I want to
suppress warning messages that occur because of third party libraries
built outside our application.  I used the CONFIGURE_FILE command to
copy it into the build directory.

Is this feature still kind of broken?

My CTestCustom.ctest file:
SET(CTEST_CUSTOM_WARNING_MATCH
  ${CTEST_CUSTOM_WARNING_MATCH}
  "{standard input}:[0-9][0-9]*: Warning: "
  )

SET(CTEST_CUSTOM_WARNING_EXCEPTION
  ${CTEST_CUSTOM_WARNING_EXCEPTION}
  "Fl_Menu_Item\.H"
  "FiberTrackingGUI\.cxx"
  "has no symbols"
  "itkConnectedComponentImageFilter\.txx(.*)comparison between signed
and unsigned"
  "mac\.H(.*)deprecated"
  "itkFixedArray\.h(.*)cast from"
  "vxl(.*)support for exported templates is disabled"
)