[CMake] CTestCustom.ctest not working?

David Cole david.cole at kitware.com
Thu Jan 4 09:31:08 EST 2007

It works in the VTK build tree...

What version of cmake/ctest?
What style dashboard scripts are you using?
How does your CONFIGURE_FILE for CTestCustom compare to the one found in
VTK's top level CMakeLists.txt?

Warnings are only suppressed when reported as part of a ctest driven
dashboard run. If you observe the actual build process using Visual Studio
or some flavor of make you will still see the warnings in the build
output...

HTH,
David