[CMake] Global build target for global post-build stage ?

David Cole david.cole at kitware.com
Wed Dec 6 10:53:40 EST 2006

What's the motivation behind your question?

(1) Do you want to do this custom command at the end of *every* developer's
*every* call to make from your top level?
(2) Or do you want to post an automatic build from a build machine when the
build is 'done'...?
(3) Something else?

For (2), I'd recommend using a ctest -S script to drive dashboard builds of
your project. Then you could add a test that does what you want or you could
add a step to your dashboard script that happens after the build stage is
over...

For (1) or (3) we'll have to think some more...

:-)
David