[CMake] Xcode generator

William A. Hoffman billlist at nycap.rr.com
Tue May 17 08:46:22 EDT 2005

Yea, I know about the XCode->Xcode thing, I will change it.
It should not generate makefiles.   Make sure you start in a clean
build tree and run cmake -GXCode ../sourcetree, or ccmake -GXCode ../sourcetree.

As far as things to do, if you could get Mac OS bundles to work that would
be a great contribution.

-Bill