[CMake] Xcode generator

David Lázaro Saz dlazaro at well.com
Tue May 17 07:11:18 EDT 2005

Hello,

I've just compiled the latest release to try the Xcode generator and
see if I can help in something.  Is there something in particular in
which I can lend a hand?  Seeing this generator working well would be
a boost for me.

I've got a question though: What is it supposed to generate?  I've
run it on one of my latest projects and it seems to only generate
makefiles.  Is this supposed to be a first stage in support or
something like that?  I expected to see a .xcode bundle in my build
directory.

And third, a suggestion, the correct capitalisation of Xcode is,
well, Xcode.  In the sources and -G option it appears as XCode.  I
could generate a patch to correct that if you want, just tell me.

Cheers,

David.