[CMake] CONFIGURE_FILE to Debug or Release dir

Jorgen Bodde solidstl at xs4all.nl
Sat May 7 04:52:04 EDT 2005

Hi,

I would like to copy the manifest file to the same dir as where my exe
was compiled by VS7. This is in the subdirs Debug and Release. How can I
figure out if I need to add those dirs and when not (e.g. a borland C++
compiler is used) ?

The full command is;

IF(WIN32)
    SET (SAMPLE_NAME "MultiCtrlTest.exe")

CONFIGURE_FILE(${TREEMULTICTRL_SOURCE_DIR}/contrib/samples/treemultictrl/MultiCtrlTest.exe.manifest.in

${TREEMULTICTRL_BINARY_DIR}/contrib/samples/treemultictrl/MultiCtrlTest.exe.manifest
                   @ONLY IMMEDIATE)
ENDIF(WIN32)

Which works well, but I am missing the Debug and Release part in the path..

Regards,
- Jorgen