[CMake] cvs CMake and ddd

Karl Merkley karl at elemtech.com
Thu May 5 10:43:26 EDT 2005

On May 5, 2005, at 8:33 AM, Brad King wrote:

> Karl Merkley wrote:
>> With the latest cvs version of cmake on  Mac OS 10.3.9 (panther) ddd
>> appears to no longer locate the source files correctly so I can't set
>> breakpoints.    I get an error like
>> Line 1 of "FileComp.cpp" is at address 0x13721544
>> <FileComp::FileComp()> but contains no code.
>> unable to parse pathname-substitutions
>> I have never seen this until I switched versions of cmake.  Anybody
>> else seen this?
>
> What generator are you using?  In what version of CMake did you last
> see it working and what generator were you using at that time?
>
> -Brad

This one is with the Makefile generator.   The previous version that
was working was a cvs version from mid January.  I had to hack the
source to get it to work with some FORTRAN files.  I had submitted a
couple of bugs related to that in that time frame.  Sorry I can't give
you an exact version number.

I'll play around with some smaller projects and see if I can replicate
it on something less than 1M lines of code.

      Karl