[CMake] Nightly Updates

William A. Hoffman billlist at nycap.rr.com
Thu Jun 23 17:00:36 EDT 2005

OK, I think that is the bug!   I just checked our mac, and we link
to a system curl as well!  I guess we should rename the library to
cmakecurl or something.  I could see it not working since all the headers
are from the curl in cmake.
kitware at midworld $ nm ctest | grep curl
         U _curl_easy_cleanup
         U _curl_easy_getinfo
         U _curl_easy_init

kitware at midworld $ otool -L ctest                                                                    ~/Dashboards/My Tests/CMake-gcc/bin
ctest:
        /usr/lib/libcurl.2.dylib (compatibility version 3.0.0, current version 3.2.0)
        /usr/lib/libSystem.B.dylib (compatibility version 1.0.0, current version 71.1.1)

-Bill