[CMake] Nightly Updates

Dave Chen dchen at mail.nih.gov
Thu Jun 23 15:40:05 EDT 2005

I built cmake/ctest myself.  It appears that ctest is not being
linked against CMake's version of curl.  When I run "nm" on the ctest
executable it shows the curl functions as "U", undefined.  When I
linked ctest with the "-t" option it showed that it was, indeed,
linking against the system libcurl.  I tried it on a Panther machine,
and there it also seems to use the system version.

dave