[CMake] Follow up to odd happening

mansoa at rpi.edu mansoa at rpi.edu
Thu Jun 23 14:29:40 EDT 2005

Ok so I figured out how to fix the issue I was having with one source tree
inexplicabaly pointint to another but I don't understand why this worked.
I had originally tried a number of things which included uninstalling and
reinstalling cmake. Then going through the registry and deleting basically
every reference to cmake or kitware or the build tree it kept pointing to
and other things.  But finally what fixed it was simply copying the text
out of the cmakelists.txt file deleting it, then pasting it into another
textpad window and saving it to the same place.  I am thouroughly confused
as to why this worked?	Any insight would be much appreciated.