[CMake] Qt4 support

Clinton Stimpson clinton at elemtech.com
Thu Jul 28 13:10:38 EDT 2005

I tried it and yes, the macros are missing.

Also, asking the general public:  does anyone mind if the signature of those macros change?  A couple arguments are Qt3 specific, don't make sense for Qt4, but are harmless if left in.  If changed, they'd probably be QT4_WRAP_CPP QT4_WRAP_UI.  I don't think compatibility between Qt3 cmake and Qt4 cmake is a bit deal because I think most projects will be exclusivly Qt3 OR Qt4, because of major Qt API changes.

Thoughts?

Clint