[CMake] Qt4 support

John Biddiscombe biddisco at cscs.ch
Fri Jul 29 08:21:55 EDT 2005

> If changed, they'd probably be QT4_WRAP_CPP QT4_WRAP_UI.  I don't
> think compatibility between Qt3 cmake and Qt4 cmake is a bit deal
> because I think most projects will be exclusivly Qt3 OR Qt4, because
> of major Qt API changes.

I'm finding that I have a main root dir containing cmakelists, within
that, there are many subdirs. Most gui based apps in subdirs are using
Qt3, but I've started redoing one in qt4, I'm therefore finding that
currently, I have problems building using both. life would be easier if
coexistence were possible.

[Also, I'm not saure that QT_WRAP... should be part of cmake anyway. As
macros, they're fine, but it's strange that core cmake calls are so
specific., just my $0.02]

The macro approach is working very well for me.

JB