[Cmake] file name case

Dekeyser, Kris Kris.Dekeyser at lms.be
Wed Sep 15 13:01:32 EDT 2004

Hi,

I collect file names to be included in my VS IDE project. I do this with:

FILE(GLOB_RECURSE MyFiles "${dir}/${wildcard}")

with e.g. dir="${PROJECT_SOURCE_DIR}/include" and wildcard="*.h*"

but unfortunately the call returns the file names as:

Path/To/File//filename.hpp

thereby loosing the original case of the filename (e.g. FileName.hpp). This
is annoying, because we develop on Windows, but the same source should also
compile on Unix. The developers have no clue as to the case of the file and
will write

#include "filename.hpp"

and the code will break when compiling on Unix.

This seems to be a bug. Can you confirm?

BTW: I'm using CMake 2.0.3

- Kris
+-+-+- Email Confidentiality Footer +-+-+-
of the message to such person), you may not print, retain, copy nor
disseminate this message or any part of it to anyone and you should notify
the sender by reply email and destroy this message. Neglecting this clause
could be a breach of confidence. Please advise immediately if you or your
employer does not consent to Internet email for messages of this kind.
Opinions, conclusions and other information in this message that are not
related to the official business of my firm shall be understood as neither
given nor endorsed by it.