[Cmake] "Mastering CMake"

William A. Hoffman billlist at nycap.rr.com
Sun Jun 20 11:02:48 EDT 2004

To run on MinGw, it is best to start CMakeSetup from an msys window so the paths
are set up correctly.   If you do not want to do that make sure the shell that you
run CMakeSetup from is able to run the MinGw gcc and c++ from the command line.
If CMake picks a different compiler, then set the CXX and CC environment variables before
running CMakeSetup.  Also you should pick the Unix Makefile generator from CMakeSetup.

-Bill