[Cmake] "Mastering CMake"

Dejan Lekic leka at entropy.tmok.com
Wed Jun 16 09:55:46 EDT 2004

Hi to all

I've received the book yesterday - it's EXCELLENT except one thing maybe
- authors should write FAQ chapter and put a lot of answers they have
already answered on CMake mailing list :) First of all "Using CMake on
MinGW" is IMHO essential. Maybe this, with example, would be worth of
one whole section somewhere in the book... That is a must in this book I
think. I still have problems with MinGW... :( I don't use Cygwin, and
probably will never use it.

Thanks for wanderfull book - now I can tune-up build system for GUI
ToolKit i am woking on...

Best regards

Dejan