[Cmake] Question about CMake, Dart, and tcl...

David Cleaver wraithx at morpheus.net
Sun Jun 20 03:39:33 EDT 2004

Brad King wrote:

> Okay, thanks for the information.  I'll look into why the wrong value
> was there in the first place and hopefully fix the problem.
>
> Typically "make Experimental" is used in place of "make" to do the
> build.  That way all the errors and warnings that occur are included in
> the submission.  In order to actually submit the results, though, you
> need to run "make ExperimentalSubmit" after "make Experimental"
> finishes.  If you are just trying to install cmake, though, then just
> running "make && make test && make install" is enough.
>
> -Brad

Ok, looks like I ran into some more trouble.  When I ran "make
ExperimentalSubmit" it said:
Building Utility ExperimentalSubmit...
Submit Experimental
        Establishing connection to drop box.
           FTP set to passive mode
make: *** [ExperimentalSubmit] Error 128

Have you heard of this problem before?  Do you know how I might fix it?

-David C.