[Cmake] Question about CMake, Dart, and tcl...

Brad King brad.king at kitware.com
Fri Jun 18 21:16:54 EDT 2004

David Cleaver wrote:

> Brad King wrote:
>
>>Check the CMakeCache.txt file to see the value of TCL_TCLSH.  If it does
>>not end in .exe, add it and try again.  Please let me know if this works
>>so I can fix it upstream.
>>
>>Thanks,
>>-Brad
>

> It worked!  Well, it didn't give me any errors this time.  I switched the
> line:
> TCL_TCLSH:FILEPATH=/usr/bin/tclsh
> to:
> TCL_TCLSH:FILEPATH=/usr/bin/tclsh.exe
> And it ran just fine.  How do I tell if it submitted the results?  It ran a
> bunch of tests and all 36 found tests ran and passed just fine.  However,
> it didn't mention anything about submitting the results.  I just wanted to
> make sure that everything was working the way it should.  Thank you again
> Brad for helping out.

Okay, thanks for the information.  I'll look into why the wrong value
was there in the first place and hopefully fix the problem.

Typically "make Experimental" is used in place of "make" to do the
build.  That way all the errors and warnings that occur are included in
the submission.  In order to actually submit the results, though, you
need to run "make ExperimentalSubmit" after "make Experimental"
finishes.  If you are just trying to install cmake, though, then just
running "make && make test && make install" is enough.

-Brad