[Cmake] Question about CMake, Dart, and tcl...

David Cleaver wraithx at morpheus.net
Fri Jun 18 19:46:39 EDT 2004

Brad King wrote:

> Check the CMakeCache.txt file to see the value of TCL_TCLSH.  If it does
> not end in .exe, add it and try again.  Please let me know if this works
> so I can fix it upstream.
>
> Thanks,
> -Brad

It worked!  Well, it didn't give me any errors this time.  I switched the
line:
TCL_TCLSH:FILEPATH=/usr/bin/tclsh
to:
TCL_TCLSH:FILEPATH=/usr/bin/tclsh.exe
And it ran just fine.  How do I tell if it submitted the results?  It ran a
bunch of tests and all 36 found tests ran and passed just fine.  However,
it didn't mention anything about submitting the results.  I just wanted to
make sure that everything was working the way it should.  Thank you again
Brad for helping out.

-David C.