[Cmake] kwsys

Andy Cedilnik andy . cedilnik at kitware . com
17 Jun 2003 07:14:56 -0400

Hi John,

We are in the process of switching to kwsys. Though we think kwsys is
fairly stabile, I would hold off switching your code, as we might do
some changes. Also, once it is actually incorporated in CMake, some
problems might appear.

			Andy