[Cmake] kwsys

John Biddiscombe john . biddiscombe at mirada-solutions . com
Tue, 17 Jun 2003 12:04:56 +0100

Quite a while back I had a small discussion on this list about =
seperating out cmDirectory, cmRegularExpression, cmSystemTools etc, but =
never committed changes (that I had on my system). I see that itk and =
Cmake now feature kwsys which is essentially what I had intended, but =
with a bit more configure jiggery pokery.=20

I see ITK is using it, but not Cmake. Can it be considered stable yet or =
should I hold off switching my local stuff to using it. (And will the =
versions in ITK CMake etc etc be synchronized - indeed, will they share =
binaries....etc)

thanks

JB