[CDash] Coverage reports

Cristian Morales Vega christian.morales.vega at gmail.com
Fri Feb 22 17:02:49 UTC 2019

Hi,

I'm finding the coverage report support confusing, mainly the default
"Directories" view. Not sure if I'm finding bugs or if I just don't
get the view intention.

So in my http://cdash.samknows.com/viewCoverage.php?buildid=<buildid>
view I can see the coverage of my "include/<project>/<subdir>"
directory is 0%. 2 out of 2 lines inside are not covered. The "status"
is "Zero" and "2/2" under "Lines not covered" is in green.

Inside that directory there are actually two files, but since the
other one has 100% line coverage it seems to get filtered out by the
"Directories" view. This is specially confusing when, from the
"Directories" view, you click on the directory and you start seeing
both files.

I'm missing something?

Regards.