[Cdash] cdash upgrade and no longer sending emails

Clinton Stimpson clinton at elemtech.com
Fri Mar 13 23:44:21 UTC 2015

Hi,

I recently upgraded to CDash 2.2.3 and I am no longer getting emails when
submission breaks builds.  I checked my subscriptions and they appear fine as
before.

In config.php, I changed
$CDASH_LOG_LEVEL = LOG_INFO;

then checked my backup/cdash.log file and there is nothing in there, so it
appears it isn't even attempting to send emails.

Are there any tips for debugging this or fixing it?

I also saw this thread with another user not getting emails, but don't see any
resolution there.
http://public.kitware.com/pipermail/cmake/2015-January/059662.html

Thanks,
Clint