[Cdash] Problems upgrading cdash 2.0.2 to 2.2.2

Mathias Bavay bavay at slf.ch
Fri Nov 14 12:36:02 UTC 2014

Hi Julien,

In the logs, I have lots of either of these two lines:
[ERROR][pid=13167](Feed Insert): SQL error: Table 'cdash.feed' doesn't
exist
[ERROR][pid=13734](Site Update): SQL error: Unknown column 'outoforder'
in 'field list'

When I try to upgrade the database, it does not generate any output in
the logs (ie it just silently fails).

I also tried to directly run the upgrade with
YourCDashURL/upgrade.php?upgrade-2-2=1 , then the release number is
updated in the versions table but cdash still complains that the
database schema does not match (although it also write "Current CDash
database schema: 2.2") and I can not see any tests results.

Mathias