[Cdash] Registered users and Perforce

Pedro Navarro pnavarro at netflix.com
Tue Nov 12 00:27:41 UTC 2013

Yes, that's what I was suggesting. Author would return the P4 username but
I was thinking on adding a new "Full Name" field which, if present, will be
used in the Daily Changes screen so you would see that the change was
commited by "Pedro Navarro" instead of "pnavarro". It would make the mailto
links clearer.

Pedro