[Cdash] DartMeasurement issue

Jean-Christophe Fillion-Robin jchris.fillionr at kitware.com
Tue May 21 19:04:32 UTC 2013

Hi Folks,

Was trying to understand why a VTK test was failing [1] and since no error
message was reported, I ran the manually the test on the dashboard client.

As reported below, it turns out that the baseline image is missing. While I
will be working on fixing the root cause of the problem, I wondered why no
additional information was reported on CDash.

Thanks
Jc

[...]
216: <DartMeasurement name="ImageNotFound"
type="text/string">/Users/kitware/Dashboards/MyTests/VTKData/Baseline/Filtering/closedSplines.png</DartMeasurement>
216: <DartMeasurement name="WallTime"
type="numeric/double">0.30406</DartMeasurement>
216: <DartMeasurement name="CPUTime"
type="numeric/double">0.276542</DartMeasurement>
1/1 Test #216: vtkCommonComputationalGeometryTcl-closedSplines ...***Failed
  11.46 sec

[1] http://open.cdash.org/testDetails.php?test=190857786&build=2911512

--
+1 919 869 8849