[Cdash] coverage color palette

Zack Galbreath zack.galbreath at kitware.com
Fri Jan 11 15:52:31 UTC 2013

I got a chance to work on this task a bit this morning.  I used the
clear favorite from the Doodle survey to change the colors associated
with "normal", "warning", and "error" in CDash.  I generated new colors
for the odd rows by converting the selected colors to HSV, and then
subtracting 5 from their value.

Take a look at the results and let me know what you think.  If
everyone's satisfied, I'll commit this change to CDash trunk and
continue hunting for stray color codes that should also be updated.

new color scheme:

For comparison, here's how this page looks under the old (current) color
scheme: