[Cdash] Test memory consumption reported on CDash

Andreas Schuh andreas.schuh.84 at googlemail.com
Wed Apr 18 22:07:57 UTC 2012

Hi Olivier,

all you need to do is have your test print this line to STDOUT,
nothing else. In CDash, you will find this information then at the top
of the test output, next to the default info such as "Execution
Time(s)", "Command Line", and "Completion Status".

An example can be found in the TestKernel module of the ITK 4.

http://itk.org/gitweb?p=ITK.git;a=blob;f=Modules/Core/TestKernel/include/itkTestDriverAfterTest.inc;h=62fdfb6979f4f6b82b6a927b18f07cd102260871;hb=e2705ed801e670c3ecf2572381af413ebfc8cb35

http://itk.org/gitweb?p=ITK.git;a=blob;f=Modules/Core/TestKernel/include/itkTestDriverInclude.h;h=b166bc31a3cf8d2c6335b93bf690e6025f6b38dc;hb=e2705ed801e670c3ecf2572381af413ebfc8cb35

Search for "DartMeasurement" in these files and you will see how it is used.

Andreas