[Cdash] Dashboard view only shows last build with APPEND, but build page shows both

O'Shea, David OShea.D at emsglobaltracking.com
Wed Aug 18 05:44:37 UTC 2010

Hi David,

Thanks, we have installed the latest version from Subversion but the
issue doesn't appear to have been fixed - I still see the same behaviour
as before.

By the way, I assume the fix you're referring to is revision 2579/issue
#10975?

As you can see from the comments in the CTest script snippet my original
post, I tried various combinations of "APPEND" options.  I've tried a
few of them again.  What exactly is actually the "correct" way of doing
this?  Should the following work?

ctest_empty_binary_directory(${CTEST_BINARY_DIRECTORY})
ctest_start("Experimental")
ctest_configure(OPTIONS [...])
ctest_read_custom_files(${CTEST_BINARY_DIRECTORY})
ctest_build()
ctest_test()
ctest_coverage()

set(CTEST_NOTES_FILES
    [...])

ctest_submit()

ctest_build(TARGET "doc"
            APPEND)
ctest_submit(PARTS Build)
<<<

Thanks,
David

PS Thanks Julien, I do see the fix for bug #11108 is working!