[Cdash] Dashboard view only shows last build with APPEND, but build page shows both

David Cole david.cole at kitware.com
Tue Aug 17 10:41:30 UTC 2010

It is fairly stable. When in doubt, just check CDash's dashboard itself:
http://www.cdash.org/CDash/index.php?project=CDash

We have two failing tests that we are working on fixing. And we have been
adding tests over the last few months to get better coverage on the nightly
test suite. Overall, I would say svn trunk is actually in better shape than
the 1-6 branch at this point in time. (Because it is fairly stable and there
are a handful of bug fixes like this one that are in it...)

Let us know how it turns out.

Thanks,
David

On Tue, Aug 17, 2010 at 5:47 AM, O'Shea, David <
OShea.D at emsglobaltracking.com> wrote:

>  Hi David,
>
> Thanks for your response and suggested workaround!  With regards to using
> an SVN trunk installation of CDash, that is possible.  I don't want to annoy
> our IT administrator too much, though, so is it fairly stable?
>
> Regards,
> David

>>> ctest_start("Experimental")
>>> ctest_configure(OPTIONS [...])
>>> ctest_read_custom_files(${CTEST_BINARY_DIRECTORY})