[Cdash] Cdash upgrade problems

Julien Jomier julien.jomier at kitware.com
Sat May 2 13:34:51 UTC 2009

Tobias,

Which version of CDash are you upgrading from? If it's more recent than
1.2, that might be the problem.

Two things to try:

1) Retry to upgrade from the maintenance page
2) If 1) doesn't work try to go directly to the page:

   http://yourURLtoCDash/backwardCompatibilityTools.php?upgrade-1-4=1

Also the cdash.log file should show the progress of the upgrade.

Let us know,
Julien